Thursday, December 11, 2008

Everyone else is doing it...:)

Well since everyone else is doing it...I figured I'd join in the fun too! So here are my one word answers!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? missing
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? crazy
5. Your father? absent-minded
6. Your favorite thing? scarves
7. Your dream last night? nyquil
8. Your favorite drink? diet coke
9. Your dream/goal? love
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your fear? retail
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? NYC
13. Where were you last night? Old Navy
14. What you're not? small
15. Muffins/donuts? muffin
16. One of your wish list items? macbook
17. Where you grew up? Texas
18. The last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? sweatpants
20. Your TV? dvr
21. Your pet? buddy
22. Your computer? replacement?
23. Your life? work
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? yup
26. Favorite pastime? laughing
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite Store? GAP :)
29. Your summer? sunburn!
30. Your favorite color? blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
32. Last time you cried? November
33. Who will re-post this? Katty
34. Four places I go over and over? schools, old navy, home, fbca
35.Four people who e-mail me? Kat, Amanda, mom, facebook
36. Four of my favorite foods? chocolate, chinese, hamburgers, popcorn
37. Four places I would like to be right now? London, Thailand, Australia, 1209A
38. Four people I tag? Kat, Katie, Ashley, Meredith

Well I hope you all are staying warm and not working too hard! I miss you guys! Nothing too exciting to report! Oh, I am holding the banner at the start of the Anna Christmas Parade! hahahaha! oh life!

Ashley

1 comment:

Kat said...

I laughed out load at your fear. hahahahaha